Download Rules & Entry Form
When: Saturday August 6, 2016
JACKPOT BLOODY MARY CONTEST RULES -
ENTRY FEE $15.00
1. Entries will be judged on taste and
showmanship (container presentation).
2. Entry may be placed in any container; however, no
distinguishable marked containers will be permitted with the
name of the team or team logo.
3. VODKA will be the only permitted alcohol ingredient.
4. May use pre-mixed juices. Regular spices only.
5. Turn-in/set-up will begin at 9:30 am enter at the south
side door of the American Legion Post. All entries must be
in place by 10:00 am SHARP. Judging will begin at 10:00 am.
Once judging has begun, NO entries will be accepted. Entries
may be picked up after judging is complete.
6. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three winners
based on the above criteria.
7. Cash prizes will be based on the number of entries, which
will determine the amount, awarded.
8. One winner will be awarded a trophy for showmanship.
9. You must be 21 to participate in the contest or be a
judge for this contest. Officials are at liberty to check
All decisions of the judges are final.
Misconduct will be considered automatic disqualification.
The Schulenburg Festival Association or Fayette County
Go-Texan or any of its members or sponsors will not be
responsible for accidents, theft, or damage to any equipment
or persons. ALL RESULTS TO THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONTESTS
WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOLLOWING THE COMPLETION OF CHILI JUDGING
IN FRONT OF THE AMERICAN LEGION POST. Gates to cook-off
area will be closed at 9:00 pm Friday & remain closed the
duration of Fridays festival. Gates will also be closing at
9:00 am Saturday & remain closed the duration of Saturdays
festival. We will open gates for about 1 - 1-1/2 hours
after results have been announced to allow those wanting to
leave Saturday evening to do so.