Arts & Crafts Vendors
Download Vendor Information &
- The cost for all 3 days is $90.00 for
a 12’x12’ space. All booths have electricity.
- Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders are
the only acceptable forms of payment. The form of
payment has to be in hand before spaces can be assigned.
Booth spaces will be assigned on a first come, first
serve basis. Sign up early and in order to get the booth
of your choice.
- The last day to sign up is Tuesday,
July 29, 2014. No exceptions!
- The park will be under security at
all times Friday through Sunday. The Festival
Association cannot be held responsible for any
merchandise held in the park overnight.
- You are encouraged to bring portable
shade. This includes an umbrella and tent type shade
only. Recreational vehicles and camper awnings will not
be allowed in the area.
- Set-up will begin on Friday from 9- 4 p.m. NO later and we do this for the safety of the
public. Festival personnel will be on hand at the
check-in point to direct vendors to their booths and
- Arts and Crafts opens Friday,
6pm-11pm. Saturday, 10am-11pm. Sunday, 10am-4pm. OR no
later than 7.
- No knives, guns, or swords can be
sold in your booth.
- Food, beverages, and restrooms are
available within walking distance.
- If you have any questions or comments
about the Arts & Crafts Show in the Country please
2700 Bruno Rd., Schulenburg, TX 78956
Food Vendor Rules
of the Schulenburg Festival
must be associated with a non-profit organization.
committee will not allow more than one vendor serving any
one food item.
purchased by the customers and used for purchases from the
vendors. An amount of 20% of sales are retained by the
Contact Mary Jane Pesek,