Downloads are in PDF format. If you have problems viewing this file you may need to install Adobe Reader (free).
When: Saturday August 5, 2017
JACKPOT BLOODY MARY CONTEST RULES - ENTRY FEE $15.00
1. Entries will be judged on taste and showmanship (container presentation).
2. Entry may be placed in any container; however, no distinguishable marked containers will be permitted with the
name of the team or team logo.
3. VODKA will be the only permitted alcohol ingredient.
4. May use pre-mixed juices. Regular spices only.
5. Turn-in/set-up will begin at 9:30 am enter at the south side door of the American Legion Post. All entries must be
in place by 10:00 am SHARP. Judging will begin at 10:00 am. Once judging has begun, NO entries will be accepted. Entries may be picked up after judging is complete.
6. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three winners based on the above criteria.
7. Cash prizes will be based on the number of entries, which will determine the amount, awarded.
8. One winner will be awarded a trophy for showmanship.
9. You must be 21 to participate in the contest or be a judge for this contest. Officials are at liberty to check for ID.
All decisions of the judges are final. Misconduct will be considered automatic disqualification. The Schulenburg Festival Association or Fayette County Go-Texan or any of its members or sponsors will not be responsible for accidents, theft, or damage to any equipment or persons. ALL RESULTS TO THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONTESTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOLLOWING THE COMPLETION OF CHILI JUDGING IN FRONT OF THE AMERICAN LEGION POST. Gates to cook-off area will be closed at 9:00 pm Friday & remain closed the duration of Fridays festival. Gates will also be closing at 9:00 am Saturday & remain closed the duration of Saturdays festival. We will open gates for about 1 - 1-1/2 hours after results have been announced to allow those wanting to leave Saturday evening to do so.